LEXUS OWNERSHIP SOLUTIONS
Lexus Ownership Solutions is an innovative way to buy a Lexus that gives you the confidence of a Guaranteed Future Value*, and the option to replace, retain or return the vehicle at the end of your loan term. That way, you'll have the reassurance of knowing what lies ahead.
The Guaranteed Future Value is the minimum value of your new Lexus at the end of your vehicle loan contract, as determined by Lexus Financial Services. At the end of the loan term you have the option to replace, retain or return your vehicle. If you decide to return your vehicle to Lexus at the end of your loan term, Lexus Financial Services will pay you the Guaranteed Future Value, which will be put against the final payment of your loan subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met.
LEXUS OWNERSHIP SOLUTIONS OFFERS YOU THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Know the Guaranteed Future Value of your vehicle at the end of the vehicle loan.
- The option to replace, retain or return the vehicle at the end of the loan term.
- A choice of vehicle loan terms, ranging from 1- 4 years.
- Know your finance and repayment costs upfront.
- Flexibility to nominate a deposit amount.
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and roadside assistance.
How does it work?
At the time of purchase:
1. Select your new or approved demonstrator Lexus.
2. Nominate the deposit you'd like to pay, if any.
3. Choose your loan term and number of kilometres you expect the vehicle to travel over the term.
4. Lexus Financial Services will calculate the Guaranteed Future Value of your new Lexus.
5. Lexus Financial Services will then calculate your monthly repayments, with a final payment equal to your Guaranteed Future Value.
At the end of your loan term
You'll have the assurance of several options to choose from:
1. Replace or sell your Lexus - use the trade-in value or sale price to pay the remaining balance of your vehicle loan.
2. Retain your Lexus - simply pay the outstanding balance (including the final payment). We can help you refinance the balance of your vehicle loan if you don't have the cash on hand (conditions apply).
3. Return your Lexus - we'll pay you the Guaranteed Future Value we agreed at the start of your loan term and put it towards the remaining balance owing on your account (subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met).
This document summarises the main types of fees across all Lexus vehicle Loans:
- Consumer fixed rate loan
- Personal Ownership solutions
We’ve also included some tips on how you can avoid paying certain types of fees over the term of your loan, so you don’t pay more than is necessary.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT TYPES OF FINANCE ARE AVAILABLE FROM LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
WHAT IS THE CURRENT INTEREST RATE OFFERED BY LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
DOES LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES OFFER FINANCE FOR NON-LEXUS VEHICLES?
CAN I DEFER A PAYMENT?
The information provided by Lexus Financial Services, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536 is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.
* Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new Lexus at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Lexus Financial Services (LFS). If you decide to return your car to Lexus at the end of your term, LFS will pay you the agreed GFV amount which will be put against your final payment, subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met .