LEXUS OWNERSHIP SOLUTIONS
Lexus Ownership Solutions is an innovative way to buy a Lexus that gives you the confidence of a Guaranteed Future Value*, and the option to replace, retain or return the vehicle at the end of your loan term. That way, you'll have the reassurance of knowing what lies ahead.
The Guaranteed Future Value is the minimum value of your new Lexus at the end of your vehicle loan contract, as determined by Lexus Financial Services. At the end of the loan term you have the option to replace, retain or return your vehicle. If you decide to return your vehicle to Lexus at the end of your loan term, Lexus Financial Services will pay you the Guaranteed Future Value, which will be put against the final payment of your loan subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met.
LEXUS OWNERSHIP SOLUTIONS OFFERS YOU THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Know the Guaranteed Future Value of your vehicle at the end of the vehicle loan.
- The option to replace, retain or return the vehicle at the end of the loan term.
- A choice of vehicle loan terms, ranging from 1- 4 years.
- Know your finance and repayment costs upfront.
- Flexibility to nominate a deposit amount.
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and roadside assistance.
How does it work?
At the time of purchase:
1. Select your new or approved demonstrator Lexus.
2. Nominate the deposit you'd like to pay, if any.
3. Choose your loan term and number of kilometres you expect the vehicle to travel over the term.
4. Lexus Financial Services will calculate the Guaranteed Future Value of your new Lexus.
5. Lexus Financial Services will then calculate your monthly repayments, with a final payment equal to your Guaranteed Future Value.
At the end of your loan term
You'll have the assurance of several options to choose from:
1. Replace or sell your Lexus - use the trade-in value or sale price to pay the remaining balance of your vehicle loan.
2. Retain your Lexus - simply pay the outstanding balance (including the final payment). We can help you refinance the balance of your vehicle loan if you don't have the cash on hand (conditions apply).
3. Return your Lexus - we'll pay you the Guaranteed Future Value we agreed at the start of your loan term and put it towards the remaining balance owing on your account (subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I CHANGE MY PAYMENT AMOUNT?
Please be aware that for Lease contracts there are no interest savings to be gained by making additional or increased payments. Please contact our Lexus Financial Services Customer Solutions Centre on 1300 888 840 if you would like further information.
WHAT TYPES OF FINANCE ARE AVAILABLE FROM LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
HOW CAN I GET FINANCE WITH LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
CAN I SELL MY CAR WHILE IT IS UNDER FINANCE?
The information provided by Lexus Financial Services, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536 is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.
* Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new Lexus at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Lexus Financial Services (LFS). If you decide to return your car to Lexus at the end of your term, LFS will pay you the agreed GFV amount which will be put against your final payment, subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met .